Star Shower provides a fun new way to decorate for the Holiday season
Star Shower Laser Lights
I created this site to give you an honest and unbiased review for the Star Shower Laser Lights. I first saw Star Shower when I was driving by a neighbors house. I had never seen any light projectors before. They had it pointing at a tree across from the house and it looked like they hung lights up this 100 ft pine tree. It looked really beautiful. I found out that they were using Star Shower and knew we had to get one for the holiday season coming up. If you want to try something new for the holiday season I would suggest getting Star Shower. It illuminates your house or yard with millions of tiny star lights. Take a look at the before and after pictures!
Star Shower comes with 1 projector, base for indoors, stake for outdoors and a 110 2 prong plug . (The cord is about 1 ft long so your going to need a weatherproof extension cord.) Star Shower has 2 laser light combinations red & green or just green. I like the green projection because it really looks like stars. Star Shower Laser Lights has a sensor to turn on at Dusk and turn off at Dawn to save on electricity. It’s also completely weatherproof and the device is very simple set up.
Star Shower works both indoors and outdoors. I like it better outdoors because you really get the full effect of the Stars. Star Shower lights get less bright the further out you place your projector so I suggest putting it as close to your house while covering the entire area. (If you have a bigger house I would get 2 projectors.) If you want to see how far out you should place your Star Shower projector Click Here.
I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a fun new way to decorate for the holiday seasons. Star Shower will brighten up your house and have everyone getting in the holiday spirit!
- Star Shower Laser Lights are safe but you should not look at the lens for any extended period of time.
- Star Shower durability: bulbs were tested and should last up to 2 years.
- If you live within 10 nautical miles of an airport lower the angle of your Star Shower so it doesn’t point directly at the sky. (Got to be safe!)
- If your house is bigger than 3000 sq ft. I would suggest getting 2 projectors so you can cover the entire area.
- The further out your Star Shower is the less bright the “stars” are.
- Use a outdoor weatherproof extension cord! click here for an outdoor extension cord.
- It is really easy to set up and if you are worried about it getting stolen you can take it down before you turn in for the night and not worry about a big hassle.
- It projects on almost any surface. I love pointing it at the huge pine trees in front of our house.
- Pictures don’t do it justice!
Easy and fast to set up.
Fun new way to decorate for the Holiday Season.
Star Shower shines bright!
It is really beautiful!
They only come in 2 light combinations. (I really wish they had a white light combination)
The stake they provided can break easily if your not careful placing it in the ground.